NOSTROVIA FROM THE BEVERLY HILLS WJC AWARD SITE

Monday, August 28, 2006

The Actual Best Movies of the Summer


Oh Kay!!

Now that the summer is over i've decided to put a follow up post about the best movie choices i made. Including my favorite movies i saw (which was 10) and the score on rotten tomatoes of the ones i picked back in may.

Rotten Tomatoes List.
1) The DaVinci Code- 24%- Overall Opinion- I Thought it was decent.
2) Pirates 2- 54%- Overall Opinion- Good but WAY over rated
3) United 93- 90%- Overall Opinion- I never saw it but heard good things.
4) Nacho Libre- 37%- Overall Opinion- Ehhh
5) Superman Returns- 76%- Overall Opinion- IT WAS AWESOME!!!
Honorable- Snakes on a Plane- 70%- Overall Opinion- AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Favorite List:
1) Superman Returns- IM BUYING IT
2) Snakes on a Plane- IM BUYING IT.
3) Talladega Nights- IM BUYING IT.
4) MI: 3- I WONT BUY IT CAUSE TOM CRUISE IS A FREAK BUT IT WAS GOOD.
5) The Da Vinci Code- SHUT UP MICHARD. I LIKED IT


The Worst Movie:

There is no doubt in my mind about the worst movie. It is a 2 way tie between Material Girls and John Tucker Must Die. These were so bad i didnt even bother to see them. No one will doubt my opinion on how awfull they were.

Click also sucked but not as bad.

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home